Friday, June 29, 2012

Get to Work

I really need to knuckle down and finish that last chapter. It's getting on my nerves because I've got the next chapter all planned beautifully and then I come across a problem. I haven't finished the chapter before. It's so annoying because I started a little bit and accidentally created a hugely important plot point. Damnit writing is a chore sometimes. I think I shall brood while I try to daydream (yeah it doesn't make sense whatsoever but I brood about my stories while trying to daydream because it's when I daydream that I come up with the most brilliant ideas). But unfortunately it's nighttime here in (not so) wonderful Sydney so it'll just be regular dreaming. Or rather daydreaming at night but not normal dreams so I guess that makes it fantasising about whatever. God I make no sense. How wonderful am I? Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment